“Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number and credit card information. How we use the information we collect
In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
• Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
• Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
• Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
• Develop and display content tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
• Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
• Enforce our terms and conditions;
• Manage our business and
• Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With whom we share your information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our web site or while using our services.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We also may disclose your information:
o In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
o When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
o In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.